Our students excelled at Karl C. Parrish Model United Nations
Created by: José Suárez.
Five students from Klassen 11 and 12 recently participated in the Karl C. Parrish Model United Nations organized by Karl C. Parrish School. As is tradition, our representatives shined for their excellent performance and were awarded several academic prizes, thus greatly heightening the name of our German School.
- Nicolás Flórez Granados – Best Opening Speech in the Crisis Committee.
- Santiago Cuadrado Rincón (United Kingdom) – First Outstanding Delegate in the Economic and Social Council.
- Santiago Uribe Abudinen (France) – First Outstanding Delegate in the Disarmament and Secutity Committee.
- Alberto Mario Pertuz Noriega – 2nd Outstanding Delegate in Congreso de la República.
- Samuel Felipe Blanco Fandiño (France) Honorable mention in the Disarmament and Secutity Committee.